Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Update of my projects right now

 I have not blogged in a few days now, but I have made miniatures that I'll show you =)

This is part of a work of art that will be in the "book room". I shall do a lot of flowers that will hang from the ceiling. But there is still much to do.

This is what I´ve been done to "the tiny house".
It got a roof now, I´ve put "glass" in the windows, columns on the balcony, and some frames around the windows. Not done.

This is curtains for the "book room" I will be adding some details later.

I saw a tutorial on how to make handbags, so I tried it. But this is not done yet. 

I have looked everywhere for a toyplane in real size for my sons room, but I havn´t found it anywhere.
I found a tutorial on how to make one in miniature. It was pretty easy, so I've done a few now. later I will paint them, and put it in the children's room in the doll house =) Maybe do a realsize also and put in my son´s room. 


I was going out dancing this weekend and found that they had very pretty
cocktail sticks there. Do you have a tip for what I can do with them? I was thinking about some modern lamps or something. Please help with tips, all of you are so creative  =)

18 comments:

  1. Exciting everything you have done. The house color is so fine. Try to look at this blog,
    http://wilminidesign.blogspot.com she shows plenty of options.

    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you for your tip =) She had a very nice blog, I will try to make some of the things she have done =)
      Hugs
      Anna

      Delete
    2. What a lovely blog. I thank you too for the tip =)

      Delete
  2. See her, today she shows "how" so you can get some good ideas.

    http://minisantonia.blogspot.dk/

    hugs
    wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new items. The tiny house is wonderful and the bag is very elegant.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I hope i get the patience to get it done later =)

      Delete
  4. I like the tiny house and the tiny planes look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything! Gardinen var jättesnygg, sån kanske jag kan prova på, jag som inte gillar att göra gardiner..
    Flygplanen är så söta! Och huset jättefint och väskan var så tjusig =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tack hannah =) det var en ganska krånglig gardin ändå... limmade kanterna. ska göra det till en hissgardin hade jag tänkt med band på sidorna. vi får se hur det går =)

      Delete
  6. The little house is beautiful. I love the tiny planes. Wonderful bag.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =) I have noticed that I like to do things in even smaller scale than 1:12. It goes a little faster than the bigger things. But I will usually make the 1:12 anyway =)

      Delete
  7. Jag kollade lite överallt på din blogg och allt ser bra ut. Jag gillar din still hur du skriver och riktig bra att göra samling med till ex printables och liknande. Fortsätt så, flygplanen är så söta! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tack så mycket =) Jag funderar på hur jag ska göra så att folk kan se när jag har lagt till nya grejjer på listorna, gör de ganska ofta. Kanske borde ha länkar till dom eller nått.

      Delete
  8. Hola Anna!!♥
    Que gusto conocer tu blog y ser tu seguidora!!!
    Me encanta lo que haces!!!
    Un abrazo
    Flor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Flor! I'm glad you want to follow my blog =)
      and thank you for your comment! have a good time!

      Delete
  9. Hej! Jag skulle också vilja göra ett litet flygplan, vad var det för beskrivning du hade kollat på?

    //Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. svarade på din blogg också men skriver ut länken här om några fler undra också =) http://kotisivu.surffi.net/~nukke/lentokone.html

      Delete