Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Frustrations

Blah, when things do not turn out as planned, I just want to throw everything out and start over with something completely different. 
I get so frustrated when I see that it's not right and I do not want to do something new before it's fixed or removed.  
Often, I have built an entire room, but then just took out everything and everyone wonders where things had gone. I easily become restless and need new projects if the old ones are not as they "should". I am a perfectionist. I have very high standards for myself and believe that I can do everything the first time I try it. Usually it will be as I thought, but if it is not so, then I get really frustrated.
My "book room" will certainly not be as I planned, so I put the project down until I can start over again ...
 

Now I want to make a children's room instead. I wonder if the neighbors get mad if I start my loud printer in the middle of the night ... I'll print some books then I get in a good mood again =)

Hehe I'm an Aries, it is in my nature to be this stubborn. ;)

7 comments:

  1. Jag förstår dig, det är inte lätt om du redan har en bild i huvudet och det inte går som plannerad. Men, det är bra att du flyttar till barnrum och gör något du kommer att må bra. Du få se, nästa gång du jobbar med bookrum blir även bättre än du tänkte :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe ja jag satt uppe hela natten för att jag va så frustrerad. Så jag gjorde massa barnböcker istället som nog blir jätte fina i barnrummet som jag ska göra.
      ha de så bra =)
      Anna

      Delete
  2. I know the feeling of frustration. I think you should, set small targets. I also run in many directions at once and it's hard to avoid. Then I see a bag, I must try to do, then I see an exciting box, I have to try. It may be annoying that you can not stay focused, but I think is just my creative enthusiasm. I think.???

    hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, yes I have no patience =) and I only want to do the fun part like decorating and such. I hate renovating and things that need to be done before I can start decorate.
      It´s fun to get to know other people that are creative. People you can relate to = )
      hugs
      Anna

      Delete
  3. Hey Anna, i know the feeling! I also started over with my hallway project! gr. AM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AM, your hallway was really pretty before but we seems to have the same problem. Im exited to see how the new hallway turns out =)
      take care!
      Anna

      Delete
  4. Jag känner igen mig! =) Men börja på nått nytt och fortsätt senare, ibland hjälper det att sova på saken (i flera månader ;) )

    ReplyDelete