Thursday, December 19, 2013

Mini Lundby house

I'm so happy!
I finished this Lundby house today, that should be in a 1:12 house.
I put up pictures of the facebook group for miniaturister that I'm in, and became completely inundated with comments about the house =) I'm so touched =)
Because there were so many people like it, Im considering making one to which I can sell. Maybe a particular style or if any one is interested, maybe customized.

But I dont know what I would be able to charge for it ...
What would you pay for such a house?



6 comments:

  1. So sweet little house <3 Great work! Hugs Eeva

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Lundby house, Anna, great work!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is true, so very wonderful. It is well made. I can understand, why, people are so excited. .
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love it! No wonder you got so many reactions. Great work!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little house Anna, and what a great idea to make one to sell! You have so much talent! Keep it up and enjoy the rewards. Many Blessings for you and your son this Christmas Season and have a Great New Years!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete