Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I WON!!

Oh I'm so happy! 
I usually never win anything, but now I won a calendar from the shopping serpa! I really wanted to win it but didnt think I would. So I took a look at her blog later and saw that I had won!I was so nervous that I had seen it too late and that she had appointed another winner.  
But luckily it was not too late and she sent the wonderful calendar to me =) I'm so happy! 
It will get a nice place in my craftroom =)
Thank you very very much Anna-Maria, the shopping serpa! Hugs!


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win, Anna, enjoy it!
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna! I can tell that you are excited and I am so happy that you Won! I'm sure that the calendar is full of Wonderful photos of modern and contemporary scenes that will prove to be very inspiring to you. Congratulations to YOU Anna!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations Anna, its always great when you win a prize x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It looks like a great calendar with many inspirational scenes.
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Enjoy your win!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete