Wednesday, May 14, 2014

more pictures =)

This is what happened with the house since last update =) 






I have added a photowall, made of photos of my son, my mom, me when I was a child and when I was pregnant, And pictures of a deer, a tree, a heart in the snow, and one where it sais GOD =)
Wery tiny but you can see it when you look close =) And I have also made a "box" that will be a fireplace =) Then I have made the kitchenisland and painted it, and started to think want kind of chairs I will have by the kitchen table. Picture of that comes later.
You can also se that I have made a roof now. And in the evening the people that lives there turn on the lights =)
Hugs to you all =)

6 comments:

  1. The photowall looks fab. Love how you have arranged them =0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Pepper =) Im so glad you like it =)
      hugs

      Delete
  2. I love the black & white photo wall, Anna. The lines on this house are fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Lisa =) This is absolutly a house were I can live my interior design dreams =) Its so much fun =)
      take care! hugs

      Delete
  3. Hi Anna, it still amazes me how a little light can bring a miniature project to life. I love love love the photowall. Hug AM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the light changes everything =) this is just one light that just is in the house. i havent made a lamp out of it, but i will make small lamps in the rooms later =) the next light project is a nightlamp for one of the childrens room =) Hugs!

      Delete